Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sugar Glider Craze n Band Gig

yo it's been awhile..man nowadays my times are so screwed up..i dun meant life la i meant time...i sleep at 4pm wake up at 11pm...hmmm...hahah oh wells who cares...well mid term is coming soon n i dunno any heck bout accountings and statistics...die~~~...

well new band called To Be Announced....well i guess we're gonna do our best next wednesday for our gig to get into prom...well when things are bad...let's hope for the best...

To Be Announced
Lead vocal: Hanif
Guitar: Zahier and Putra
Bass: Aaron
Drummer: me...yeah..me...

hahah...really hope we could get a slot for Prom and playing along side PG165

here's PG165 rocking at Indielicious

here they are ...errr...nvm...

hahah...well i hope we cn pull it through....hhhmmm well other gig that zahier informed me was a nirvana tribute...hhhmmm first i wasnt so keen on it but...they're all into it..so i just guess i have to plug on earplugs that day and play..well we have to play as a band..so alittle experience wouldnt hurt yeah??

well...i guess the whole band are crazy over my sugar gliders...so witout further due here are my official Glider pics..oreo onli..pringles was tooo shy...

here is Hanif(lead vocal) with oreo...no comment

here is Zahier (guitarist) with Oreo

n finnally our band manager/song chooser Oreo of To Be Announced

Hello Good morning how you Do??

Signing off,
victor is very the fat yeng

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

Gahhhh, I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't get through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] HomeBrow)