Thursday, August 20, 2009

habits

i've noticed a few wierd habits of mine lately that i have discovered lately...

1) my obsession with the colour white...

why would i say that??

-my bass is white
-my table is white
-everynight when i go to sleep i need to wear a white shirt
-my underwears are all white.. *dun ask me why and it's true*
- most ...hmm actually all my shoes are white...
- i have alot of white shirts
-this blog background is white

yes...i know i need help...

2) coins are always in my pockets
-yes i have a large amount of coins in my pocket...not like just a few cents... it can go up to RM3...minimum...especially if i wore my 3 quarter pants with 4 pcokets... i can guarantee u each pocket has at least 50cents...

3)procrastinating on FB...
*im sure you know i dont have to ellaborate much on here.. cause u face the same problem and habit*

4) putting on mask yang tak jadi.....

6) blowing bubbles with my saliva
- cause i think im a pokemon ...

i think thats as far as i notice rite now

No comments: