Monday, July 30, 2007

TAG AGAIN BY ANOTHER AUDREY

@#!$$%$^%@#%& Tag -__-....

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Kee Wee Kiat Victor
Birth Date : 26th March 1988
Current Status : Online
Eye Colour : Black eye
Hair Colour : Black

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese
My Fears : Poping balloons, beeing rejected , Losing Loved Ones
My weaknesses : Fat....erm inconsiderate......selfish.....dun share food....possesive..i think...*ur free to add more stuff here!!*
My Perfect Pizza : pepperoni + Lotsa Cheese + Mushrooms + Meat + Pepper Chilli + Onions + MeatBalls + Olives + 2nd layer of cheese under the first layer = Extravaganza

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : wat should i have for dinner??
My bedtime : what should i have for Breakfast??
My most missed memory: Having Free Food...nah ....Spending the time with .... on the beach...Gosh time flies.... =/

LAYER 4 : My Pick
Pepsi or coke : Pepsi
Single or group dates : as long as food is provided...anything will do la
Adidas or Nike : Nike~
Tea or Nestea : I dunno wat's the diff
Chocolate or Vanilla : why not mix it!
Cappuccino or Coffee : dunno the diff too

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : NVR
Curse : Yeaps...if i have to...
Take a shower : Yeah...if not i will smell like pickle!
Have a crush : i crushed some one if that counts....oh well yeah~
Think you’ve been in love : Love sucks~...nah im just burried in Bad Luck Thats all :D Love is a wonderful thing if u havent noticed..
Go to school : School sucks too!
Want to get married : Yeah~ around 25 la...i hope...
Believe in yourself : if i believed in myself....
Think you’re a health freak : ask my friends how i eat and they will tell ya ;)

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : err.....
Gone to the mall : Yea
Been on stage : Yeaps...once to many...especially during the time when i got called up by my principal!! wohoo!!
Eaten sushi : I love Sushi
Dyed your hair : yeah...

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : =D......naaah..
Changed who you were to fit in : yeah..it's hard...

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To be married : 25

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY.
Best eye colour : black, brown
Best hair colour : black, brown
Short hair or long hair : short

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL
Best eye colour : black brown blue
Best hair colour : brunnettes...black well as long it looks good on ya on my opinion =D
Short hair or long hair : depends
Short Skirt or Long Skirt : Do i need to answer this?? =D

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : Eating
Hour ago : Eating
1 day ago : Eating
1 month ago : Eating
Year ago : Litsening to M..nah just kidding Eating

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : ****
I feel : Emo-ish
I hate : letting friends down
I hide : my fats
I miss : the time we had together...
I need : to study

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
IM ENDING THIS DAM THING HERE!!!

No comments: