Monday, May 18, 2009

Songs of Food...

Pork Satay... 
can u be my sexy ladeh~
Pork Satay...
lets go all the way...
Pork Satay..
Please make me HAPPEH~.....
U are my....
doubleguacamolebaconcheeseburger
andiwillalwayswanttobewithyouwhenigrowolder
andasieatyoui'llgetfatter
butallthatdoesntmatter

i want  u my ...
doubleguacamolebaconcheeseburger
andforeverevereverevereverever
wewillbetogethermy
doubleguacamolebaconcheeseburger
B-E-E-F  CHILLI CHEESE FRIES~!
Beef C-H-I-L-L-I Cheese Fries~!
Beef Chilli C-H-E-E-S-E FRIES~!
Beef Chilli Cheese F-R-I-E-S~!
B-E-E-F C-H-I-L-L-I C-H-E-E-S-E F-R-I-E-S!!!
You Are my Bahkuteh
my oni bahkuteh when there's no fastfood...
you'll never know that how much i love you...
pls dun take my bahkuteh away~...
Brownies Ice Cream...
Belong together...
Warm and Cold wah so clever....
Brownies Ice Cream..
makes u fall in love...
n there was a dove...
n something that rhymes with OVE....
Taro Pie oh Taro Pie....
My sweet little Taro pie...
U so Crunchy ...
U so Yummy...
I long for my Taro Pie...


1 comment:

pharteen said...

confirmed. PES. last stage. sorry.