Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Tissue's Debut

Leave Aside Today's Horrible day....
I hope for there will be a give and take...
but i dun think it's possible for now =/...
but when the darkness of 3pm til tmrw 's 1pm ends....
there's a small bright little lamp light at the corner of the room...
which is Baby Tissue's Debut with me tmrw :)

u have never failed me and u never will...
with ur little switchfoot sticker and ur little lights to attract ah bengs..
the unexpected chance to play for Prom is noting short of a blessing...
i deeply truly from my heart wanna thank You for the chance...
but all i do isnt because wat chance u have given to me...
but is because i really care....

and tommorow i will Play my Heart Out....Scream and sing my lungs out...
as u watch....
for everything will go Great fine Fantastic and Awesome........

No comments: